- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Auberry Garage Offers Auto Repair Services You Can Count On!
Having work done on a vehicle isn't always easy, especially when you have kids. I was in and out in no time! Great customer service! Thanks again!
Paul did a great job. I was late and he still fit me in! Very good customer service!!
Thank you Paul...Great Service!
Needed to get a car smogged with a quick turn around and these guys were able to do it. Really great customer service!
Paul is very knowledgeable about his job.
A one owner/mechanic shop. Good, competent and fair priced. Recommend.